Fair Use Notice

"This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, social issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit for research and educational purposes."
Questions? Email Me At Pirate dot Morgan at Yahoo dot com

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Strong Medicine from Wirecutter

Happy New Year, motherfuckers.


We made it through another one, although I don’t see where that make’s any damned difference at all.
All I got to say is I made through the year without killing a motherfucker. I think.
I got no words of encouragement, not the traditional kind, anyways.
I will say this though:
An unloaded rifle is a club.
An unloaded handgun isn’t even a fucking club.
Be kind to animals. If you hunt, kill it cleanly.
Fuck Obama.
Condition Yellow at all times.
Keep an eye on your friends. Take that any way you want.
Charity comes from the heart.
Don’t be a pussy. Take no shit off nobody.
You can be pushed only if you allow it.
Do your recons. Keep them current.
The moment you show fear or submission, you lose.
Respect only those that have earned it.
Well, that’s about all I got.
-Wirecutter

I can add nothing except "God Help Us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment