Fair Use Notice

"This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, social issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit for research and educational purposes."
Questions? Email Me At Pirate dot Morgan at Yahoo dot com

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Why I Will NEVER EVER GIVE UP My Guns!!!

Because the Flag Is Still There and I WILL NOT LET IT FALL!!! The bombs blowing up around me. This is my country and Obama and his minions will not take it from me. Call me a terrorist, call me evil!! Buts those words ring true for me.
I Pledge Allegiance To the Flag,
Of the United States of America
And to the Republic for Which It Stands,
One Nation UNDER GOD, Indivisible with Liberty and Justice for ALL.
Obama will come, I will be ready, and I will fall and my blood will spill and he will rejoice! But others will see that my fight was just and they will understand just what they have lost. And they will find the tools I left behind and rise up on wings of eagles! They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint and our righteous country will storm against the fascists and through them into the pit that God has reserved for Satan and his minions. And America will again bow down to the one True God and God will again bless this nation as the light to the world. And we will lead the world again with a true light that no one can deny.
Join me in this fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment