Fair Use Notice

"This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, social issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit for research and educational purposes."
Questions? Email Me At Pirate dot Morgan at Yahoo dot com

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ann Barnhardt Makes The Move To Bloggers Format! It's Äbout Time!!

Isaiah 40:31

New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE)
31 but those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength,
    they shall mount up with wings like eagles,
they shall run and not be weary,
    they shall walk and not faint.

http://www.barnhardt.biz/contact/
Ann's byline:
"judge me, O God, and distinguish my cause from the nation that is not holy."

Singularly responsible for my attempt to join the Catholic Church, Ann Barnhardt is a brave and wonderful person who REALLY STANDS for her principles. She is tough as nails and has stood against every evil device of tyranny this government has thrown at this nation, and her, at the loss of her career and personal fortune. Ann is the very definition of the word "Patriot".
WHY?
Because she knows it's wrong and will not put up with it. She has to brilliance of Einstein about all things Catholic and has the fighting spirit of Joan of Arc. She absolutely faces evil and tyranny and stares it down.
I Pray for Ann even thought her church has denied my entrance, I can't blame them, I wouldn't let me in either.
You should send Ann money (no I'm not on commission she doesn't know me from Adam and wouldn't admit it if she did.) I don't know how to send her money so contact Ann and figure something out. Her new site has a contact button that doesn't work for me (nice touch).
My choice would be silver, but buy it in a way that's untraceable, the government has eyes everywhere. She deserves your support. She's given up all her personal wealth to try to wake this country up to the truth of what's happening. She must be really frustrated.

Send something if you can, Ann is a fantastic person, you will see when you read.

Read Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment