Fair Use Notice

"This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, social issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit for research and educational purposes."
Questions? Email Me At Pirate dot Morgan at Yahoo dot com

Sunday, November 25, 2012

NO TAXATION WITHOUT CUTTING SPENDING!

There is a new battle cry among the true Americans these days. it's "No Taxation Without Cutting Spending". Since obama cheated his way back into the presidency, republicans (now spelled without a capital R as they no long deserve the respect) are ready to cave on raising our taxes. I reject the raising of our taxes as this government has not proven they are able to control spending. that said, anyone with a brain can understand that this is a ploy by the president to further drain society of cash so he can further control us. I'm on to his game and refuse to play. I will find a way to deny the current president of my money and will no longer support this fiat government until they cut spending, and I don't mean a little, I mean a lot. I do not support this government and they are not a government of the people so I declare war on this administration and will do everything I can think of to disrupt their continued efforts to destroy our republic. Until they quit spending I will look for ways to deny them my taxes. they can not continue with our cash. declare a tax holiday and put the money they demand in a mason jar and bury it out back. or better yet buy supplies for the coming tornado.
YOU KNOW THEY CAN SPEND MORE THAN YOU CAN PRODUCE, THEY ARE ALREADY DOING THAT. WHAT WILL THEM TAXING YOU MORE DO OTHER THAN RELIEVE YOU OF MONEY TO DESPERATELY NEED TO PAY YOUR OWN BILLS. THEY ARE TRYING TO BANKRUPT US ALL. WE MUST STOP THEM

No comments:

Post a Comment