Fair Use Notice

"This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, social issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit for research and educational purposes."
Questions? Email Me At Pirate dot Morgan at Yahoo dot com

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I'll Get Better Health Care In Prison, So Come and Get Me!!

I ain't paying for Obamacare and I won't sign up for their exchanges so come get me. I'll get better health care in prison that on the outside. so why pay????

there won't be any doctors on the outside either, I figure with an average prison population of a couple of thousand political prisoners, the doctor to prisoner ration will be much better than the citizen to doctor ratio, which translates to better care in prison....

I rest my case!

 
What will you do to support the III?

No comments:

Post a Comment